VOLUNTEER PARK CONSERVATORY
1400 East Galer Street
Seattle, Washington 98112-2843
- Take I-5 North to Olive Way Exit. Follow up hill (east).
- Turn left on 15th Avenue East.
- Turn left on East Galer Street.
- The park entrance is at 15th Avenue East and East Galer Street.
- Take I-5 South to Roanoke Street Exit.
- Turn left over freeway on Roanoke.
- Turn right on 10th Avenue East.
- Turn left on East Prospect Street.
- Entrance to park is at 14th Avenue East and East Prospect Street.
- Proceed to the North end of the Park, past the Seattle Asian Art Museum.
Volunteer Park Conservatory can be reached easily by Seattle Metro Bus.
- From Downtown Seattle, proceed to the Pike Street and 4th Avenue stop and take either
- Bus #10 to Capitol Hill and disembark at 15th Avenue East and East Galer Street (1 block from Volunteer Park)
- Or Bus #49 University District and disembark at 10th Avenue East and East Aloha Street, about 8 blocks from Volunteer Park.
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday – Sunday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Open year-round including all non-Monday holidays