The Conservatory’s Centennial may have passed, but there’s still a chance to own a wonderful souvenir keepsake. The Friends of the Conservatory has produced a extremely limited run of durable, recycled shopping bags, made from the Centennial Banners which were displayed in Volunteer Park in 2012.
The bags were produced locally by Alchemy Goods and are constructed from reinforced vinyl mesh and upcycled seatbelts. The Centennial Banner Bag is a strong and lightweight carryall.
This Banner Bag is perfect for the gym, beach, a picnic, overnight, carryon and more. You can always toss it in the washing machine after a hard day. This is one of the only chances to own a part of Volunteer Park Conservatory history. These bags are selling fast, and once they’re gone, they will never be produced again.
Bags are for sale in the Palm House Gift Shop for $49 plus tax.
Centennial Banner Bag features:
- Made from upcycled advertising banners, no two are alike
- Durable, washable vinyl material
- Double reinforced bottom for long life
- Handles made from upcycled seatbelt straps
- Large size for large loads – 16″ (L) x 4.5″ (W) x 16″ (H)